Recipe and photos by Keeley McGuire
This Chocolate Chip Dip is a great way to add fiber and protein into your child’s lunch box. It’s a healthy fruit dip and is even great to spread onto Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies. Your kiddos will think it’s a sweet dessert treat!
This dip is grain-free, gluten-free, and top 8 allergen-free. Garbanzo beans and nut-free spread are the base of the recipe with the added sweetness of Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips, giving it the resemblance of cookie dough.
It takes minutes to prepare and can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3-4 days after making. If it lasts that long!
Yields 4-6 servings.
- 1 can (15oz.) of garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 T. of nut-free butter (like sunflower seed spread)
- 2 T. of honey
- 2 T. of non-dairy milk
- 1/4 t. of vanilla
- 1/8 t. of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4/ C. of Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Process until smooth
- Stir in the Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.