Chocolate Chip Dip
Recipe and photos by Keeley McGuire
This Chocolate Chip Dip is a great way to add fiber and protein into your child's lunch box. It's a healthy fruit dip and is even great to spread onto Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies
. Your kiddos will think it's a sweet dessert treat!
This dip is grain-free, gluten-free, and top 8 allergen-free. Garbanzo beans and nut-free spread are the base of the recipe with the added sweetness of Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips
, giving it the resemblance of cookie dough.
It takes minutes to prepare and can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3-4 days after making. If it lasts that long!
Yields 4-6 servings.
- 1 can (15oz.) of garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 T. of nut-free butter (like sunflower seed spread)
- 2 T. of honey
- 2 T. of non-dairy milk
- 1/4 t. of vanilla
- 1/8 t. of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4/ C. of Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except the Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Process until smooth
- Stir in the Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.