Chocolate Cherry Tarts
Fan of our gluten-free Cocoa Loco Chewy Bars? Spice them up with this dairy-free Chocolate Cherry Tart recipe!
Makes 8 tarts
- Preheat oven to 325°. Spray 8 wells of a nonstick mini muffin pan with baking spray or brush with olive oil.
- Cut each Cocoa Loco Chewy Bar in half. Now with each half cut off about ¼ and set that off to the side (you won’t need that extra ¼).
- With the remaining large pieces, roll each one out as thin as possible (on a nonstick surface or a lightly floured surface if it begins to stick). It’s ok if it tears a little, you can always press it back together in the pan.
- Press each rolled out piece into a well of the mini muffin pan, pressing it in to have a tart-like shape.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes at 325° or until set. They should feel firm to the touch but not like hockey pucks! Cool and then remove from the muffin tin.
- While cooling, heat the Dark Chocolate Baking Morsels and the ¼ t. olive oil in a microwave at 20-second intervals until melted.
- Drizzle a bit of the melted chocolate in the well of the cherry “tart” shell and then top with 1-2 of the cherries. Drizzle with plenty more chocolate and enjoy!