Choco-Banana Protein Pops
Makes 8 "pops"
- Place bananas on parchment paper or wax paper on a sheet tray, set aside.
- Use a food processor to crush the ProBurst Bites until they are crumbled.
- Warm the sunflower seed spread and Mini Chips in a double boiler on the stove or in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Dip half the banana in the sunflower seed spread-chocolate mixture and lay on the sheet tray. Sprinkle with some of the crushed ProBurst Bites until the chocolate is covered.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden and then place in a resealable plastic bag. Store in the fridge for 4-5 days.