Cherry Chicken Baked Bites
Adapted from www.KeeleyMcGuire.com
Now you might be thinking...cherry and chicken? Yes. It's awesome. In every bite you find these little pockets of sweetness that catch you by surprise. Contrast that with a balsamic dressing over a salad and it's nothing short of AH-mazing!
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, process the bars into a crumble.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together your ground chicken and bar crumbles.
- Lightly dip your fingers in the bowl of water to keep it from sticking to your hands while you shape your chicken into small bites/nugget size shapes.
- Place evenly, so they're not touching, on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, flipping once during that time.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.