Makes about 25 pieces, depending on size
- 1/2 C. cold water
- 4 T. allergy-friendly oil, divided (we recommend olive or grapeseed oil)
- 1 T. allergy-friendly oil
- Preheat the oven to 300˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the Brownie Mix, cold water, and 3 tablespoons of oil in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. (Note: these directions and ingredient amounts are different than what is written on the Brownie Mix box).
- Spread the mixture on the prepared pan, about 1/8-inch thick. Bake for 15 minutes, then use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to score the brownies into 2-inch pieces (any shape is fine!). Bake for an additional 12 to 18 minutes, until firm to the touch. Let cool on the pan until room temperature. The brownies will firm as they cool.
- Once the brownies are cool, gently break them into pieces along the scored lines. Leave them on the parchment paper.
- Combine the Mini Chips and 1 tablespoon of oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high in 15-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate mixture over the broken pieces.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and any other leftovers to the freezer.