Beach Bash Party Mix
Spice Mix Ingredients:
- 1¼ t. sea salt, fine
- 1 t. paprika, plain or smoked
- ½ t. granulated garlic powder
- ½ t. granulated onion powder
- ½ t. ground coriander
- ¼ t. ground cumin
- ¼ t. ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 T. grape seed oil, canola oil, olive oil or melted dairy-free butter
Optional Recipe Variation:
- Preheat oven to 275°.
- Combine and mix Plentils, Seed & Fruit Mix, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine spices and oil and stir together until spices are completely combined with the oil. Pour oil mixture over Plentils/Seed & Fruit Mixand stir to coat. Place contents of bowl in two sheet pans. Place in oven.
- Stir mixture every 15 minutes until it is golden and toasty, about 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Eat or store in an airtight container up to 10 days.
Use your favorite BBQ rub or curry powder in place of spice mix!