Anything Goes Sweet & Salty Cookies
Makes about 15 medium or 8 jumbo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the Muffin Mix, milk, oil, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl. Beat until well combined. Stir in the Plentils (see below for more add-in ideas!) and Dark Chocolate Morsels.
- For jumbo cookies, scoop about 1/3 C. of the dough and roll into a ball using your palms, then flatten onto the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough. For medium cookies, scoop about 2 T. of dough per cookie.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes for jumbo cookies or 7 to 8 minutes for medium cookies, until golden brown with firm edges.
- Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, and any other leftovers to the freezer.
: Anything goes here in these super simple treats! Use whatever Enjoy Life Foods products
you have on hand. We recommend using a mixture salty (such as Plentils
), and baking chocolate
. You can experiment with your favorites, too: crushed crunchy cookies
, a handful of Seed & Fruit Mix
… just like their name: Anything Goes!