Makes 8 candy bars
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Cocoa Loco Bars
- 1 package Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 T. + 1 t. flavorless oil
- 16 Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Crunchy Mini Cookies
Sunflower Seed Butter Frosting
- 1/4 C. creamy sunflower seed butter
- 2 T. butter flavored shortening
- 1/2 t. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 C. sifted powdered sugar
- Unwrap the Cocoa Loco Bars and cut each in half. Set aside.
- Melt the Mini Chips with the oil. Remove half and set in the fridge to get just a little harder, for about 10-15 minutes, you want to be able to spread it with a knife.
- Meanwhile, make the sunflower seed butter filling. Put the sunflower seed butter, shortening, vanilla extract and powdered sugar in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Lay the Cocoa Loco halves on a parchment lined baking sheet. Use a knife to spread some of the slightly cooled chocolate over each bar. Press two Double Chocolate Crunchy Mini Cookies into the chocolate. Place bars in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer. Using a small knife, spread some of the sunflower seed frosting onto the top of each of the cookie lined bars. Place in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Pour the reserved melted chocolate over each bar to cover. Place back in the refrigerator until chocolate has hardened.
- Once set, keep the bars in the refrigerator until ready to eat.