No-Bake Chocolate Covered Cookie Bites
These yummy no-bake cookie bites are super easy and are a great treat idea for class parties, packing for lunches as a bite size dessert, or sharing at the office.
- Spread out a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Crumble the entire box of cookies up in a large bowl.
- Roll the cookies into bite size balls, by hand, and place on the parchment paper until complete.
- In a medium size bowl, pour in the Mini Chips and oil over top.
- Heat in the microwave for 1.5 minutes. Stir. Place back in the microwave for 20-second increments until stirred smooth.
- Dip cookie balls and coat inside the melted chocolate, then place carefully back onto the parchment paper until all are complete.
- Let chocolate harden – will take 10-15 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!