Chicken Nuggets on a Stick
Garlic & Parmesan Plentils make a yummy coating for chicken, which bakes up beautifully. Add a Popsicle stick for lunchtime fun!
1 package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (approximately 1.25 lbs containing 3 breasts)
1.5 cups of crushed Garlic & Parmesan Plentils
¼ cup of Honey Mustard Vinaigrette dressing
(Optional: Popsicle Sticks)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally in the middle, thus making your three chicken breasts into six pieces. Pat chicken dry.
- Place crushed Plentils into a medium to large size bowl. Pour Honey Mustard Vinaigrette into a small bowl.
- Dip chicken first into the Vinaigrette coating both sides, then roll into the crushed Plentils. Use your hands to help “pat” the crushed chips onto the chicken.
- Repeat until all are coated and placed on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven, without turning, for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Add Popsicle stick for serving.