Enjoy Life Foods is a rapidly growing manufacturer of gluten-free and allergy-friendly baked food products. Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a full-time, bilingual (Spanish) quality assurance technician for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
This individual will report to the Food Safety & Quality Assurance Manager and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure product is produced effectively to specification in a wholesome and sanitary manner by:
- Inspecting production lines before operation begins
- Checking finished product for correct labels and date codes
- Performing analysis on finished product as required.
- Submitting corrective action requests to other departments as needed.
- Follow FDA regulatory compliance including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Ensure compliance with Allergy Free, Organic, Non-GMO, Halal, HACCP and Kosher Program requirements as well as any other certifications maintained.
- Provide Technical Support to other departments including but not limited to responding to Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing questions concerning quality and product specifications.
A successful candidate will have:
- The ability to speak and write in both English and Spanish
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or in quality control is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to stand for long periods of time and lift/carry up to 20 lbs.
Please email HR@enjoylifefoods.com with a cover letter and copy of your resume to apply.