Looking to make your mark in the fast growing natural products Food & Beverage industry?
Enjoy Life Foods, the #1 packaged food brand in the Free From category, is adding an entry-level position to its dynamic sales and marketing team.
An 8-year Inc. 5000 awarded company, Enjoy Life Foods is seeking a motivated, passionate, and goal-oriented Northern California Territory Manager to make an immediate contribution to the company as it grows its brand presence in the market.
The Northern California Territory Manager will be based in the San Francisco Bay area. This position is an introduction into the CPG and natural food industry. The Territory Manager bridges the gap between retailer and manufacturer and is responsible for sustaining the brand image while increasing the market share at select retail accounts. For those individuals who are looking to find a career in food and beverage, no better training opportunity exists than representing one of the fastest growing brands in the natural foods category.
Please email: mailto:email@example.com along with your resume if you wish to be considered for this position. In addition to the resume, please provide a cover letter as to why you are the right person for this position. The more creative the better. Seeking a highly self-motivated and outgoing individual for this entry level sales position.
The individual will be assigned to a variety of retail accounts to accomplish the following duties:
- Store level merchandising including correct and desired signage, product placement, shelving conditions
- Promote and establish healthy, positive relationships with said accounts
- Seek out and schedule consumer events in order to build brand awareness
- Provide support to all accounts in any form accessible (i.e. store resets, general demonstration of products/sampling)
- Work with territory brokers and account managers to coordinate preferred product placement that coincides with promotional calendars
- Achieve sales goals through product displays and distribution objectives
- Travel up to 50-60% is required. This will require daily car transportation as well as frequent air travel. Must provide own car transportation. Mileage and travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Bachelor’s degree—Sales and/or Marketing degree preferred; or 1-2 years equivalent experience in the CPG industry
- Must be self-directed. Scheduling and planning is done by the individual based on retailer needs.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and an entrepreneurial sense of work ethic are vital to this position.
- Must live within the San Francisco Bay area
- 1-2 years’ experience in the CPG retail industry is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required
Enjoy Life Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact Samantha Mikos at firstname.lastname@example.org.