Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Sweetheart S'moresMakes 6 servings
- Cut the marshmallows in half, so you have a total of six pieces. Set aside.
- Break the chocolate bar into four sections. Then break each section in half for a total of eight pieces. Set aside.
- Slightly flatten two Snickerdoodle cookies. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter or a knife to cut out your “sweetheart cookie”.
- Place one piece of chocolate in center. Slightly flatten a marshmallow piece and place it on top of the chocolate. Cover with remaining cookie.
- Assemble more s’mores with remaining ingredients. Place s’mores on a microwavable plate.
- Microwave for 10-20 seconds or until the chocolate starts to melt and the marshmallow softens. Remove and enjoy!