Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 4 C. chopped rhubarb
- 4 C. strawberries, hulled and halved
- ¾ C. granulated sugar
- zest and juice from 2 oranges
- 2 T. gluten free, all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ C. Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- 1 t. dried ginger
- ¼ C. packed brown sugar
- ¼ C. hemp seeds
- ¼ C. quinoa flakes
- 12 T. vegan shortening, chilled and diced
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- For the fruit base, toss all ingredients, from the chopped rhubarb to the All-Purpose Flour Mix in a medium bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a 3 qt. soufflé dish or 8×11 baking dish.
- For the crisp topping, combine all ingredients, from the Muffin Mix to the vegan shortening, in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until combined into a streusel like topping. Sprinkle over the fruit layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling. Cool 30 minutes before serving.