Spooky Spicy Chicken Poppers
- 1 ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Margherita Pizza Lentil Chips
- ½ t. chipotle powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- ½ C. gluten-free, all-purpose flour
- 1 C. rice milk (or your favorite dairy-free milk)
- ½ C. ketchup + 2 T. sriracha, optional
- Line 2 sheet trays with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 2-inch chunks and set aside.
- Crush the Lentil Chips in a food processor until they are the texture of sand. Add the chipotle powder, garlic powder, and onion powder and blend until combined.
- Prepare to coat the chicken by having the Lentil Chips in one bowl, the all-purpose flour blend in another bowl and the rice milk in another. Dip the chicken first in the flour blend, then coat in the rice milk and finally coat with the spicy Lentil Chip mixture. Place on the sheet tray and continue with the remaining chicken.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 400° for 18 minutes or until cooked through.
- To make it even spicier, serve with the sriracha ketchup!