Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Sparkling Peppermint Bark Brownie Popsserves 12
- 1 Box Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Peppermint Bark Cookies
- ½ cup chocolate frosting*
- 1 c. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 t. flavorless oil
- *Optional add to chocolate coating: ½ t. peppermint oil
- Toppings for rolling: sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, crushed peppermint candy, non-pareils
- Special equipment: cake pop sticks, easy to purchase from any specialty store, craft store or online
- Crumble the cookies into a food processor and pulse until they are crumbs.
- Add the chocolate frosting and pulse until evenly combined.
- Scoop into 12 even balls and roll until smooth and uniform.
- Place in the freezer for an hour to set.
- When ready to roll put all your toppings in small bowls so it’s easy to dip as you want, set those off to the side.
- Microwave the dark chocolate morsels with the flavorless oil at 30 second intervals until smooth and melted.
- Dip a small part of the end of one pop stick in the chocolate and then press into the cake pop. Lightly coat in chocolate and let as much as possible drizzle off, to prevent extra chocolate from dripping down the pop.
- Roll in whichever topping you’d like and then either rest on a parchment lined baking sheet or fill a container with dry beans or rice and stick the pops in there to stand upright while the chocolate sets.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!