Seed & Fruit CrackersMakes 40 2-inch crackers
- 1 1/2 C. gluten free, all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Beach Bash Seed & Fruit Mix
- 1 t. granulated sugar
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. xanthan gum
- 1/4 t. baking powder
- 1/2 C. water, plus more as needed
- 3 T. allergy-friendly oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a workspace with a sheet of parchment paper that fits a large baking sheet.
- Combine the All-Purpose Flour Mix, Beach Bash, sugar, salt, xanthan gum, and baking powder in a medium bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix the water and oil. Pour olive oil mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until a dough starts to form and sticks together when squeezing it in your hands (add water as needed).
- Transfer the dough to the parchment paper. With a lightly dusted rolling pin, roll the dough to about 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick.
- Carefully slide the parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Use a sharp knife or pastry wheel to score the dough into 2-inch squares.
- Bake until the top begins to firm, about 15 minutes. Carefully separate the squares from where the dough was scored. Return to the oven and bake until brown on the edges and hard to the touch, about 5 to 8 minutes longer. Let the crackers cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at in the refrigerator for 2 days, moving any others to the freezer for up to 3 months.