Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Raspberry Thumbprint CookiesMakes approximately 28-30 cookies
- 2/3 C. dairy-free margarine
- 2/3 C. granulated sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/3 C. dairy-free milk
- 2 C. gluten free, all-purpose flour
- 2 t. guar gum
- 2 t. baking powder
- ½ t. fine salt
- 1 C. turbinado sugar (coarse sugar)
- ½ C. raspberry jam
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, whip together the margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and milk, mix to blend.
- In a small bowl, mix together the All-Purpose Flour Mix, guar gum, baking powder and salt.
- Add to the margarine mixture to the flour mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until blended well.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and roll into a ball. Cover rolled balls in the coarse sugar. Use your finger or the end of a wooden spoon make a divot in the middle of the cookie.
- Bake at 350˚F for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Once cooled, fill each divot with about 1 teaspoon of raspberry jam and place a raspberry on top. Store in a sealed container at room temperature for 3-4 days or refrigerator for 6-7 days.