When you can’t decide between pumpkin spice and chocolate, choose both! Enjoy these delectable gluten-free and vegan Pumpkin Swirl Brownies, made with our dairy-free chocolate and Brownie Mix!
Pumpkin Swirl BrowniesMakes 14 brownies
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper or lightly coat with oil and sprinkle with gluten free, all-purpose flour. Set aside.
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, tapioca starch, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and the chia egg mixture. Set aside.
- Mix together the Brownie Mix, oil and water until blended. Spread into the prepared baking pan.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the top. Use a knife to create a swirled appearance.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Mini Chips. Place the brownies back in the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.