Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Chocolate and peppermint make for a classic dairy-free combination, and there’s no better way to enjoy it than in a flaky gluten-free pie crust.
Peppermint Chocolate PieServes 8
- 1 8 or 9” allergy-friendly Crust (whatever your favorite is!)
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 3 T. Ricemilk
- 1 t. Peppermint Oil
- 3 Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies, crumbled
- ½ c. crushed peppermint candy canes
- Pour the chocolate chips into medium glass bowl. Set aside.
- Bring water to a simmer in a small pot (about 2-3”) and place the bowl of Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels on top. Stir occasionally until melted through.
- Add the ricemilk and peppermint oil at the same time and gently stir until just combined. Mixture will become slightly thick.
- Immediately pour into the pie crust and spread into an even layer. Cool. Sprinkle top with crumbled Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies and crushed candy canes.