Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Overnight Breakfast Chia Puddingserves 2
- 3 Tbs. chia seeds
- 1 c. favorite vegan milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Bars
- 2 Enjoy Life Foods Berry Medley Breakfast Ovals, crumbled
- ¼ c. Enjoy Life Foods Mountain Mambo Seed and Fruit mix
- ½ c. assorted berries
- In a small bowl whisk together the chia seeds, vegan milk, pure vanilla extract and maple syrup. Set bowl aside to sit for an hour or place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Break apart one of the bars of Enjoy Life Foods chocolate and melt in the microwave, 30 second intervals stirring in between, until smooth. Whisk into the chia pudding until blended through.
- When ready to assemble, spoon half the chia pudding in the bottom of a jar or in a small bowl. Top with half the crumbled Berry Medley Breakfast Ovals, half the Mountain Mambo Seed and Fruit Mix and half the berries.
- Divide the rest of the chia pudding on top of the berries and layer in the same manner as listed above.
- Finish with a square (or two!) of the remaining Dark Chocolate Bar. Enjoy!