Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Mountain Mambo CrunchMakes approximately 1 sheet pan
- In a large bowl, combine Seed & Fruit Mix.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave. Add oil into the chocolate.
- Pour melted chocolate over the Seed & Fruit Mix and immediately spread thin on a parchment or lined baking sheet.
- Cool in the freezer or in the refrigerator.
- When completely cool and hard, break into pieces and serve immediately. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.