Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Recipe created for Enjoy Life Foods by Alaina Hinkle, Honest Foodie
Mini Peach Cobblermakes 6 servings
- 4 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a saucepan add 4 cups of peaches, cane sugar and lemon juice. Turn on medium low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Then let it simmer after sugar dissolves for 2 more minutes if they are fresh peaches and 5 minutes if they are frozen peaches.
- Then set aside on stove to cool while you get the rest of the filling prepared.
- In the food processor break apart your Maple Fig Breakfast Ovals and 4 of the Sugar Crisp Cookies. Pulse until fully processed and fine texture. Then pour mixture into mixing bowl.
- Add in the baking powder and salt, whisk together with a fork.
- After add ¾ cup dairy-free milk until fully combined.
- Cut your vegan butter into 5 tbsp and place at the bottom of the pie pan. Place pan into oven at 350 degrees to melt the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, pour the batter on top and take a spatula to swirl the batter in with the butter and smooth the top.
- Then you will ladle your peaches onto the top of the batter. The juice from when you ladle the peaches is great to go on top as well. Repeat until all the peaches are on top of the batter. (No need to put the extra liquid on top, just the liquid that comes while scooping the peaches)
- Take your last 2 Sugar Crisp Cookies and pulse in your food processor to get a very fine crumble. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the cobbler and place in the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let cool for 2 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite allergy-friendly ice cream and enjoy all Spring and Summer long!