Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Mason Jar Chocolate Chip Cookie Giftmakes 18-20 cookies
Dry Ingredients for Mason Jar
- 1 ¾ c. all-purpose gluten-free flour (make sure your mix has xanthan or guar gum or psyllium husk. If not add ½ tsp. xanthan or 1 tsp. guar or 1 Tbs. psyllium husk)
- 2 Tbs. flax meal
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ c. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips or Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 8 Enjoy Life Foods Sunseed Butter Protein Bites, chopped
- ¾ c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
Wet Ingredients for Baking Cookies
- ½ c. melted and cooled margarine
- 5-6 Tbs. favorite vegan milk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Create the Mason Jar Gift
- In a small bowl, mix together the gluten-free flour, flax meal, baking soda, and salt. Use a funnel or a small spoon to add this to the bottom of your 32 oz mason jar.
- Sprinkle the Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips on top of the flour in an even layer.
- Add the quartered Enjoy Life Foods Protein Bites on top of the chocolate chips in another even layer. (Can sub in any flavor of Protein Bites.)
- Spoon the packed brown sugar on top to create an even layer.
- Add the granulated sugar on top of that in another even layer.
- Seal lid and decorate how you’d like to present your mason jar gift!
Include Recipe with Jar
- Download and print the Gift Tag with the wet ingredient list and recipe instructions.
- Decorate the tag, punch a hole in the corner, and attach to your jar with a festive ribbon.
- Or provide a handwritten tag by copying the steps below: