Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Half chocolate, half peppermint, FULL with flavor, these gluten-free chocolate-dipped cookies will be your next go-to dessert!
Double Chocolate Peppermint Patties
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 box Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 1 box peppermint candy canes (finely chopped)
- Mix chocolate chips with oil in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Continue to microwave at 30 second intervals until chocolate is smooth and creamy (approximately 1 1/2 minutes).
- Dip half of the Double Chocolate Brownie Cookie into the melted chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drain off. Then dip or sprinkle the dipped chocolate half in finely chopped peppermint candy.
- Place on wax paper and cool in the refrigerator until the chocolate sets (10-15 minutes).
- Serve at room temperature.
Other serving ideas: In place of peppermint candy canes, try dipping the cookies in colorful sprinkles to add some holiday flair or shredded coconut. If you’re a real chocolate lover, try cocoa powder for an even more chocolately treat!