Brownie Cake PopsServes 12
- 1 Box Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 1 c. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 t. flavorless oil (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate frosting
- *special equipment: cake pop sticks (easy to purchase from any specialty store, craft store or online)
- Prepare the chocolate frosting.
- Crumble the cookies into a food processor and pulse until they are crumbs.
- Add the chocolate frosting and pulse until evenly combined.
- Scoop into 12 even balls and quickly roll until smooth and uniform.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Microwave the dark chocolate morsels with the flavorless oil at 30-second intervals until smooth and melted.
- Dip a small part of the end of one pop stick in the chocolate and then press into the cake pop.
- Place back in the freezer for an additional 30 minutes to an hour to set.
- When ready to coat, warm the chocolate again in the microwave.
- Remove pops from the freezer and lightly coat each one in chocolate. Let as much as possible drizzle off, to prevent extra chocolate from dripping down the pop.
- Either rest on a parchment-lined baking sheet or fill a container with dry beans or rice and stick the pops in there to stand upright while the chocolate sets.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy!