These gluten-free critter crawlers made from our Soft Baked Cookies and Chewy Bars will be the perfect dairy-free treat for your next Halloween party!
Creepy Spider CookiesMakes 6 Creepy Spider Cookies
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Cocoa Loco Chewy Bars
- Additional options: gluten-free pretzels or licorice
- 2 t. brown rice syrup
- 1/4 C. sunflower seed butter
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Dried fruit
- Slightly flatten two cookies with bottom of can or palm of your hand. Set aside.
- Roll out a Cocoa Loco bar length-wise and cut into long strips, about the size of small pretzel sticks.
- Attach three of the strips on top of a cookie so they hang over the sides forming the legs. (Gluten-free pretzels and licorice are a fun alternative too!)
- Mix sunflower seed butter with the brown rice syrup to make the spider filling.
- Place ½ tablespoon of filling on top of the legs in the center of the cookie.
- Top with the remaining cookie. Use dried fruit or seeds for the spider’s eyes.