Cookies & Créme Waffle SundaesMakes 4 sundaes
Hot fudge sauce:
- ¾ C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- 4 T. vegan shortening
- ¼ C. unsweetened vanilla dairy-free milk
- 3 T. cocoa powder
- 1 ½ T. tapioca starch
Waffles and ice cream:
- Prepare hot fudge sauce: Combine the Mini Chips, vegan shortening and milk in medium bowl. Microwave on 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- In a small bowl, combine the cocoa powder and tapioca starch.
- Whisk the cocoa mixture into the melted chocolate mixture until well blended and thickened. Set aside.
- Make the waffles: Preheat your waffle iron until hot.
- Combine the waffle mix, oil and the water in a medium bowl and whisk until well blended. Grease the waffle iron and add the appropriate amount of mix, according to your waffle maker size, and cook until done. Continue until all of the waffle batter has been used.
- Assemble the waffle sundaes with pieces of the waffles and ice cream layered together. Top with a scoop (or two!) of ice cream. Drizzle the hot fudge sauce over the top and finish with a hefty sprinkle of Mini Chips.