Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
A balance of vegan, crunchy sugar cookies and creamy dairy-free chocolate — you can’t go wrong!
Chocolate Stuffed Sugar CookiesMakes 6 cookies
- Combine the shortening and sifted powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Mix together using a hand mixer and blend 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice milk and blend.
- Add the melted Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips and the scraped insides of the vanilla bean (or vanilla extract) and blend with hand mixer until well combined.
- Fill 6 of the cookies with about ¼ C. of the frosting and press another cookie to top it. If you like, roll the sides of the cookies in additional chocolate chips!