Chocolate Stuffed Campfire BananasServes 4
- Chop up the Protein Bites into small pieces, about 6-8.
- Place the Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies in a resealable baggie and crumple up with your hands until they are crumbly little pieces.
- Cut the bananas, in the peel, about ¾ of the way through lengthwise. Place in the middle of a sheet of foil.
- Sprinkle the chopped Protein Bites, crumbly Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies and Mini Chips into the cut of the banana. Press down gently.
- Wrap the banana up in the foil and place in the hot coals of a campfire for 7-8 minutes until the Mini Chips are melted. No campfire? You can also place the stuffed bananas on a grill or in the oven at 400˚F for 8-10 minutes!