Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pancakesmakes 6-8 pancakes
- 1 cup 1:1 gluten-free flour
- 4 crushed Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg substitute (flax egg or 1/4 cup allergy-friendly plain unsweetened yogurt)
- 1 cup dairy-free milk plus 1 tsp white vinegar to create “buttermilk”
- 2 TB canola oil
Optional Toppings: Enjoy Life Foods Mini Cookies & Chocolate Chips, allergy-friendly whipped topping, and fresh fruit
*Get creative and swap in any variety of Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Cookies you like best!
- Mix gluten-free flour, crushed Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies, Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in egg substitute, “buttermilk” and oil until just combined.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat and coat with additional oil.
- Scoop batter into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles begin to form. Flip and continue to cook for 1 minute to cook through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. (Tip! Use a 1/4 cup scoop to make 8 average-sized pancakes or a 1/3 cup for 6 large pancakes.)
- Place pancakes in a stack, top with additional Mini Chips and crushed cookies plus optional toppings as desired, and enjoy!
Thanks to Professional Chef Julie Hartigan for sharing this recipe. Visit Julie at CookingwJulie.com