Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Choco-Banana Protein PopsMakes 8 "pops"
- 4 bananas, peeled and cut in half
- 3 T. sunflower seed spread
- 4 T. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- 1/2 package Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Cinnamon Spice Protein Bites (7-8 bites)
- Place bananas on parchment paper or wax paper on a sheet tray, set aside.
- Use a food processor to crush the Protein Bites until they are crumbled.
- Warm the sunflower seed spread and Mini Chips in a double boiler on the stove or in the microwave at 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Dip half the banana in the sunflower seed spread-chocolate mixture and lay on the sheet tray. Sprinkle with some of the crushed Protein Bites until the chocolate is covered.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden and then place in a resealable plastic bag. Store in the fridge for 4-5 days.