Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Adapted from www.KeeleyMcGuire.com
Garlic & Parmesan Lentil Chips make a yummy coating for chicken, which bakes up beautifully. Add a Popsicle stick for lunchtime fun!
Chicken Nuggets on a Stick
- 1 pkg. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (approximately 1.25 lbs. containing 3 breasts)
- 1 1/2 C. of crushed Garlic & Parmesan Lentil Chips
- 1/4 C. of Honey Mustard vinaigrette dressing
- Optional: Popsicle sticks
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally in the middle, thus making your three chicken breasts into six pieces. Pat chicken dry.
- Place crushed Lentil Chips into a medium to large sized bowl. Pour Honey Mustard vinaigrette dressing into a small bowl.
- Dip chicken first into the vinaigrette coating both sides, then roll into the crushed Lentil Chips. Use your hands to help “pat” the crushed chips onto the chicken.
- Repeat until all are coated and placed on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven, without turning, for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Add Popsicle stick for serving.