Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Caramelized Banana Pancakes with Maple Banana Mousse
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Pancake + Waffle Mix
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
Maple Banana Mousse Ingredients:
- 3 bananas
- 3 T. maple syrup
- 1 t. cinnamon
- Preheat a griddle or nonstick pan.
- Prepare the pancakes according to package instructions and add the 1 T. cinnamon to the batter and mix in.
- Lightly grease the griddle or pan and scoop out pancakes using 1/3 C. measuring cup. Immediately place 3-4 slices of banana and a small spoonful of the brown sugar onto each pancake.
- Cook until edges are bubbly and look cooked, gently flip over and continue to cook another 1-2 minutes. Continue this process with the remaining batter. Keep pancakes warm in a 200° degree oven, covering the pancakes with foil to stay moist.
Maple Banana Mousse Directions:
- Smash together the bananas, maple syrup and the cinnamon with the back of a fork and blend until all combined. Serve on the side.