Combine a delicious gluten-free brownie crust with a creamy, dairy-free cheesecake filling for your next treat.
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
- 1 (8 oz.) package dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 egg substitute
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9” tart pan with removable bottom.
- Mix cookie crumbs with brown rice flour, cocoa powder and tapioca flour.
- With a fork, cut in butter until mixed well.
- Press crumbs into bottom and on the sides.
- Bake for 6 minutes to set the crust.
- beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, cocoa powder and vanilla until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips for an even chocolatier flavor (optional).
- Spoon dollops of chocolate and vanilla filling over the baked crust. With a knife, gently swirl the dollops for a marbled appearance.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Let cool. Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.