Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
- The very first St. Patrick’s Day parade was not in Ireland. It was in Boston in 1737.
- “Erin go Bragh” translates to “Ireland forever.”
- According to legend, leprechauns spend their days making and mending shoes.
- 1 pint rice milk or favorite dairy-free ice cream
- 1/4-1/2 t. peppermint extract
- 1-2 package(s) Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies, each cookie broken into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips (optional)
- Parfait Glasses
- Soften ice cream and stir in peppermint extract. Stir in chocolate chips. Place in freezer to firm until firm enough to scoop.
- Place 1-2 broken cookies (4-8 pieces) in the bottom of a parfait glass.
- Place ice cream on the cookies.
- Continue to layer with cookies and ice cream until the parfait glass is filled.
- Top with green sugar sprinkles and more chocolate chips.
- Refreeze until firm.