Makes 4 servings
- ½ 4 OZ bag Dill & Sour Cream Plentils
- 2 large tomatoes, diced or 1 container grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 5 small radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 mini cucumbers, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. chopped mint
- ¼ c. chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, pushed through garlic press
- 4 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- optional, 1 T. Sumac (found online or in specialty stores)
- Add everything from Plentils through parsley to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- In another small bowl whisk the pressed garlic, fresh lemon juice, olive oil and cider vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and pour over the bowl of vegetables and Plentils.
- Toss to coat everything and then sprinkle with the sumac.