Double Stuffed Sugar Cookies
Makes 6 stuffed cookies
** This recipe was developed for Enjoy Life by Kendra Peterson, chef/owner of Drizzle Kitchen. To read her blog or find more of her delicious recipes, please visit her blog - Urban Tarte.
- Combine the shortening and sifted powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Mix together using a hand mixer and blend 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice milk and blend.
- Add the melted Enjoy Life Mini chips and the scraped insides of the vanilla bean and blend with hand mixer until well combined.
- Fill 6 of the cookies with about ¼ c. of the frosting and press another cookie to top it. If you like, roll the sides of the cookies in additional chocolate chips to make it super duper chocolatey!