Makes 15 mini candy bars
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Sunbutter Decadent Bars
- ¼ C. creamy sunflower seed butter
- 2 T. butter flavored shortening
- ½ t. vanilla extract
- 1 T. rice milk
- ⅓ C. sifted powdered sugar
- ½ bag Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 2 t. olive oil
- Unwrap the Decadent Bars and cut each into thirds. Set aside.
- Put the sunflower seed butter, shortening, vanilla extract, rice milk, powdered sugar in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Scoop into a sandwich bag and snip off the corner tip.
- Pipe the frosting onto the top of each mini decadent bar to cover. Place in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Meanwhile, melt the Dark Chocolate Morsels with the 2 t. olive oil.
- Line the chilled bars on parchment paper and drizzle the chocolate over each bar to cover.
- Once set, keep the bars in the refrigerator until ready to eat.