Makes 4 servings
- 1 c. Enjoy Life Beach Bash Seed & Fruit Mix
- 2 T. curry powder
- 1 yellow onion, finely diced
- 6 carrots, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 small chicken breasts, diced
- 3 c. steamed millet
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls baby spinach, lightly chopped
- ½ c. minced cilantro
- 1 lime
- Add the Beach Bash Seed & Fruit and curry powder to a large nonstick sauté pan. Warm over medium heat until curry is toasted and fragrant and coating the beach bash. Remove to small bowl.
- Add a large splash of olive oil to the same sauté pan. Add the diced yellow onion and carrots and sauté 3-4 minutes until lightly softened.
- Add the minced garlic and diced chicken breasts to the pan and sauté until chicken is opaque and cooked through, about 7-8 more minutes. Add another little glug of olive oil and the steamed millet and green onions, stir to combine and sauté another 5-6 minutes until millet is lightly toasted.
- Remove pan from heat and add back the curry toasted Beach Bash and then the chopped baby spinach and minced cilantro. Finish with a squeeze of lime juice and additional salt, if needed.