Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Makes 12 Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Line a 12-well muffin tin with papers or grease and set aside.
- With an electric hand mixer, combine organic cane sugar and shortening in medium bowl and mix 3-4 minutes.
- In separate bowl mix together the all-purpose flour mix, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder and chocolate mini chips. Set aside.
- Combine the flaxseed/hot water mixture, the shortening/sugar mixture, the mashed bananas, water and vanilla extract and mix another 2 minutes with the hand mixer.
- Add the flour mixture and mix another 1-2 minutes with wooden spoon until incorporated.
- Evenly portion into the greased or paper lined muffin tin and bake for 24-26 minutes.