(this recipe is courtesy of our friend Gluten Free Gigi. Be sure to visit her blog for more great recipes and insights!)
- 1 medium avocado
- 3/4 C crushed Plentils Crunchy Lentil Chips
- 1 t seasoning of your choice (Gigi used Ben's Blend Avocado Seasoning from California Avocados Direct)
- Preheat your oven to 420F. Line a cookie sheet with with foil and spray generously with cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a shallow medium-sized bowl, add seasoning (if using) to Plentils crumbs and stir. Set this coating mixture aside while you prepare the avocado.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, then cut each half into wedges. Carefully peel off the outer skin. Depending on how thick you want your avocado fries, you can leave the wedges as they are, or you can cut them in half for thinner fries.